As schools tentatively look to return to face-to-face teaching for some school years, headteachers will be keen to ensure their school supports social distancing and promotes cleanliness to protect pupils and teachers from the spread of coronavirus.
We already work with schools, colleges and universities and we’ve been in regular conversation with them about signage and graphics requirements. Points of concern include: ensuring safe drop-off and pick-up for parents and children, social distancing in classrooms, limiting access to library books, maintaining one-way traffic in corridors and staircases, protecting reception staff, and making breaks and lunchtimes safe.
If you’re not sure where to get started, you can find out more about our services on our dedicated social distancing and signage for schools website page. We’ve also created a brochure for schools with some simple and child-friendly options. However, we are able to create any design, size or format to meet the needs of your school or to match your school colours.
Here are some signage and graphics options you may need to consider:
- Signage to encourage safe drop-off and pick-up
- Social distancing floor graphics
- Posters to encourage social distancing and cleanliness
- Social distancing wall graphics
- Warning floor tape or directional arrows
- Directional signage for stairs and corridors
- Canteen signage
- School library signage
- Hand sanitiser stations
- Perspex shields for school reception
- Internal and external signage about COVID-19 and safety
- Bespoke signage requirements.