Have you got what it takes to join our friendly team?
At Reade Signs we're fanatical about what we do and take pride in providing the highest standard of products and services for customers.
Our people are the driving force behind this. We have passionate, hard-working and dedicated employees and together we have created a business that we're all proud to be part of. It's why some of the UK's leading organisations come to us for their signage and wayfinding solutions.
If you are looking for a job in the signage industry, we have a wide range of roles for talented people:
- We employ some of the most highly qualified installation teams within the industry, creative art-workers and quality-obsessed production hands
- Meticulous administration skills keep our sales and operations team running at peak performance
- Sound client-management experience is an essential asset for our account management team to ensure quality of service and implementation
- A track-record of building relationships and representing a company is a must for our business development team.
Interested in joining us?
We're expanding all the time so are happy to hear from you if you have the skills and attitude to join the Reade Signs team. If you’re up for the challenge and want to be part of a rather special company, please email email@example.com and send in your CV for us to review.
Current Vacancies: We are looking for a large format artworker/designer to join our studio team
Responsibilities and duties:
- Identification of customer artwork and design requirements, preparation of proofs using in-house software including some conceptual designs
- Organise, prioritise, and control job responsibilities
- Changing artwork formats to be compatible with various output requirements
- General admin and office duties
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects and perform well with tight turnaround times
- Communicate effectively with management, co-workers and customers
- Problem solve technical issues
- Ability to learn and utilise new technology quickly and accurately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proofing, grammar and spelling.
Experience and qualifications:
- Excellent working knowledge of artwork, repro and print production processes
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be results-orientated, deadline-driven and used to working in a fast-paced, team-focused environment
- Must be able to work with multiple projects and be able to perform within tight deadlines, have strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to adapt to a changing environment and acquire new skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to work on own initiative.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email our Studio Manager, Paul Knight - firstname.lastname@example.org