We're looking for a full-time fitter to join our friendly team. Ideal for someone looking to develop their career in the signage industry. The successful applicant will have at least two years’ experience in:
- Fitting of signs and graphics to a range of materials at different sites
- Applying graphics to a variety of substrates, including: window graphics and digital wall coverings. Experience with vehicle graphic application desirable but not essential.
- Ability to interpret briefs accurately
- Current CSCS, PASMA and IPAF cards (desirable)
- CAT and Genny certificate (desirable)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication with client liaison experience
- Enthusiastic approach with a ‘can do’, problem-solving work ethic
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team.
The successful candidate must be flexible and a good team player as well as being organised and able to deal with clients confidently. All relevant sign fitting qualifications and certificates are desirable, but not essential, as training will be provided for the right candidate. Applicants must have a head for heights, a full clean driving licence (required) and understand the central importance of health and safety.
Location: Aldershot and on-site. If you would like to apply for this role, please email our Installation Manager, Richard Brown - firstname.lastname@example.org