Have you got what it takes to join our friendly team?
At Reade Signs we're fanatical about what we do and take pride in providing the highest standard of products and services for customers.
Our people are the driving force behind this. We have passionate, hard-working and dedicated employees and together we have created a business that we're all proud to be part of. It's why some of the UK's leading organisations come to us for their signage and wayfinding solutions.
If you are looking for a job in the signage industry, we have a wide range of roles for talented people:
- We employ some of the most highly qualified installation teams within the industry, creative art-workers and quality-obsessed production hands
- Meticulous administration skills keep our sales and operations team running at peak performance
- Sound client-management experience is an essential asset for our account management team to ensure quality of service and implementation
- A track-record of building relationships and representing a company is a must for our business development team.
Interested in joining us?
We're expanding all the time so are happy to hear from you if you have the skills and attitude to join the Reade Signs team. If you’re up for the challenge and want to be part of a rather special company, please email email@example.com and send in your CV for us to review.
We are looking for a Large Format Artworker/Designer to join our team!
Responsibilities and duties:
- Identification of customer artwork and design requirements
- Preparation of proofs
- Preparation of conceptual designs
- Set-up artwork for pre-press and production
- Organise, prioritise, and control job responsibilities
- Changing artwork formats to be compatible with various output requirements.
Experience and qualifications:
- Excellent working knowledge of artwork, repro and print processes
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Results-orientated, deadline-driven and used to working in a fast-paced team environment
- Able to work with multiple projects to tight deadlines and the ability to adapt to a changing environment and acquire new skills
- Customer focused with exceptional organisation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for effective communication with management, co-workers and customers
- Ability to work on own initiative with good attention to detail
- Problem solving to deal with technical issues
- Ability to learn and utilise new technology quickly and accurately.
Email now to let us know why you would like to join our team, together with your CV and salary expectation.